Terms & Conditions
The web sites designed by White Hat Web Designs are created at the exclusive direction of and based on information provided by each individual web site owner. The sole and entire responsibility for that same information rests with each individual web site owner and not with White Hat Web Design. Neither, Keith Stephenson or any of his agents working under instruction will be held responsible in any way whatsoever for:
- The need to cancel hosting service contract periods should our hosting supplier go out of business.
- Any damage of any kind (direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive) which results from the use of, access to or inability to use the information contained in any web site which it has designed.
- Any errors or omissions in the contents of any website which it has designed.
- Any damages to or viruses that may infect a site visitor's computer equipment, software, data or other property which result from a site visitor's access to, use of or browsing in any site designed by White Hat Web Design and their agents.
- Any damages, which result from the downloading of material, data, text, images, video or audio from any site designed by White Hat Web Designs.
- Any content in any site linked to a site designed by White Hat Web Designs and any resulting damages from a site visitor's access to any such linked site - site visitors link to any other such sites do so at their own risk.
Each individual web site owner reserves the exclusive right to alter its site content in any way, at any time and for any reason without prior notification carrying no liability for any consequences of such changes.
Should White Hat Web Design work to any directive from a site owner to change the site content then such work is undertaken on the clear understanding that no liability whatsoever relating to such changes is assigned to White Hat Web Design. We do provide a professional service and as such will endeavour to advise web site owners of potential consequences of such changes' as we believe to be true at the time.
All work instructions must be received by email, fax or in writing from the web site owner or their appointed representatives before any such work will be undertaken by white hat designers. This avoids any confusion as all instructions are kept for future reference.
White Hat Web Design and or its Agents will not be responsible for any damages arising from or relating to the use of any web site created by or any goods or services provided by White Hat Web Design including web hosting and internet marketing services or obtained in any manner through or in connection with any web site.
Ownership of web work completed by White Hat Web Designs will only be passed to the web site owner upon full payment of the works completed and until then will remain the property of white hat web design.
White Hat Web Design do not make any warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for the services it provides. White Hat Web Designs disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, White Hat Web Designs shall not be liable for loss of data resulting from delays, non-delivery, wrong delivery, or any and all service interruptions caused directly or indirectly by White Hat Web Designs.
White Hat Web Designs reserves the right to revise its terms, conditions and charges at any time and without prior notice but will inform all clients immediately of such changes by email.
White Hat Web Designs shall not be liable to any business for any incidental,
consequential, special, or punitive damages or lost or imputed profits or royalties
arising out of this agreement or any goods or services provided, whether liability
is asserted in contract (including negligence and strict product liability)
and irrespective of whether advice has been given of the possibility of any
such loss or damage.
The provisions set above allocate the risks under this agreement between the parties and it is agreed that such allocation and limitation are not unenforceable.
In the unlikely event of a dispute which can not be resolved amicably then it is deemed that the law of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland will be imposed to resolve any legal situations.